Looking for a perfect smartphone? Don’t have any budget issues? If your answer is yes, then you are at right place. Here we are going to list out the best smartphones money can buy.
The smartphone industry is growing more and more fast. If you have a budget over 400$, there are lots of great option available to buy. Smartphones in this budget provide many great features, that makes it very hard to choose between them. So, here we are at your rescue.
Let me tell you some of the important things, that should be considered before buying any smartphone. I personally use these factors while choosing a phone, hopefully, it would give you a better idea before choosing yours.
How I Choose My Smartphone?
Before buying or suggesting any phone to others, I ask myself following questions. And, if you are considering to spend over 400$ on your smartphone, you should definitely consider it too.
- Design: If you are willing to spend a lot of money on a smartphone, you should definitely consider its design factor. Otherwise, what is the point in spending a crapload of money on a smartphone which isn’t designed well and looks cheap?
- Camera: Smartphone cameras are getting better and better these days. A phone with price over 400$ should have great camera quality, it should be able to capture a beautiful image even under negative circumstances. Now, how can we decide a camera takes good pictures or not? Well! There are lots of factors to look at like- speed, dynamic range, color accuracy, image stabilization, post processing and many others. But don’t worry! Let us take care about that.
- Performance: Smartphones are getting more and more powerful as days are passing. New boundaries are getting set every day on what smartphones can do. Now, the performance of a phone depends on lots of things like – SoC, RAM size, Software on which it runs, Optimization and many other. A great mistake people make is by thinking that – if a phone has powerful processor it performs better. Well! It is almost but not entirely true. Another big mistake people make is – “Benchmark”. People think that – if a phone scores higher on benchmark test, it can also perform better in real life. As I told you earlier, it depends on a lot of other factors. Let me explain it to you, consider two phones with similar specs but with a different set of Software. The 1st phone runs on pure stock Android and the 2nd runs on Samsung’s TouchWiz UI. What do you think? Which Phone can perform better and run smoother? The answer is the 1st phone with pure stock Android. The phones with stock Android or nearly stock Android tends to run faster and smoother than that of customized Android as stock Android is better optimized and have lighter UI.
- Battery Life: As We all know battery life is one of the most important things that should be considered while buying a smartphone. Otherwise, what is the point in buying a smartphone which does not even lasts a full day? Battery life depends on lots of factors like – Software, SoC, Display, Optimization.
- Display: Humans spend an average of 177 minutes of their phones. We use it for lots of purpose like – entertainment, social media, and many others. So, if you are spending more than 400$ on a phone, then it should definitely have a great display to give you great multimedia experience.
- Software Updates: Technology is getting updated as each day pass. So, your smartphone should also be able to keep up with changing technology and keep you updated with new features.
There are also a lot of other things that can be considered, but these are the main things that make a smartphone great.
Best Smartphones You Can Buy in May 2017
iPhones are one the most anticipated phones of every year. iPhone 7 Plus looks so much alike to iPhone 6S plus but, in iPhone 7 Plus Apple implemented dual camera setup. Although it launched in last year, still it is the best phone you can buy right now. It has a great camera, it can outrun any Android phone in terms of performance, great design and battery life. Apple implemented some new things like – new home button, new haptic engine, stereo speakers, and Lightning earphones.
Specs wise iPhone 7 Plus runs on new quad-core A10 Fusion chip along with 3GB of RAM. It has 5.5-inch Retina HD 1080p LCD display, 12 MP eyesight primary camera along with 5 MP selfie shooter. It Runs on iOS 10.3.2 and is powered by non-removable Li-Ion 2900 mAh battery. It is also IP67 water and dust resistant and comes in 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256Gb variants.
· Pixel XL
Pixel XL is a 1st phone which is entirely made by Google and they nailed it. It has entirely new design, the best camera in all smartphones, first in line for Android updates, great battery life, great display, great performance. Basically, all the things you need in a perfect smartphone is packed in Pixel XL. Specs-wise, it has QHD AMOLED 1440P display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection. It is powered by Quad-core Snapdragon 821 SoC with Adreno 530 GPU. It comes with Android 7.1 out of the box.
It has 12 MP primary camera paired with 8 MP selfie camera, it packs 3450 mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery. It comes in 32 and 128 GB variants along with 4 GB RAM.
Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ is the marvel in smartphone design. It is the most beautiful phone I have ever seen. The screen is beautifully curved on the both sides giving it an almost bezel-less feel. The display is also tall having 84% screen to body ratio. All of the phone body is beautifully crafted and fitted into front and back Gorilla Glass 5 panel. The display is best in class 1440P AMOLED display with 6.2-inch in size.
It comes with Android 7.0 Nougat with Samsung own TouchWiz UI built on top of it. It is powered by Snapdragon 835 chipset in USA and China, outside USA and China it comes with Samsung’s own Exynos 8895 chipset. It packs 12 MP primary camera paired with 8 MP secondary shooter. It packs non-removable 3500 mAh Li-Ion battery with Quick Charge 2.0 technology. It comes in 64GB and 128GB variant along with 4 GB of RAM.
· LG G6
It is another great option You can buy in over 400$ price range. It comes with 5.7-inch IPS LCD display with 1440P resolution. It is powered by Android 7.0 Nougat with LG’s UX 6.0 UI on top of it. It has Quad-core Snapdragon 821 SoC with Adreno 530 GPU. Camera department has dual 13 MP cameras with 5 MP front camera for selfies.
It packs non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery with Quick charge 3.0. It comes in 32/64 GB variants with 4GB RAM and MicroSD card support up to 256 GB.
· OnePlus 3T
It is another great option which is available in lot less price than above phones. One of the main features this phone has is its huge RAM size- 6GB, you might have PC with lot less RAM than this phone. Specs wise it comes with 5.5-inch AMOLED display at 1080P resolution with Gorilla Glass 4 protection. It comes with Oxygen OS 4.0.2 built on top of Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
It is powered by Quad-core Snapdragon 821 SoC with 64/128 GB internal storage. The primary camera counts at 16 MP along with similar resolution 16 MP secondary shooter. It packs non-removable Li-Po 3400 mAh battery along with dash charge technology, which is fastest among all.
So, what do you think? Have you decided yet? Which Phone are you going to buy? Have any questions? Let me know in the comment section down below. We Would be happy to help.